Open_Source

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Fri Jun 5 18:17:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 09:50:24PM +0100, Chris Rees wrote:
> 2009/6/3 Roland Smith <rsmith at xs4all.nl>:
> >
> > There is an open source clone in the works: http://www.freevms.net/
> > No idea of the state it is in.
> >
> > The OZONE OS [http://www.o3one.org/] uses a lot of VMS concepts.
>
> I just LOVE the webpage. The kind of one I'd make in my spare time...

That's horrifying.  Remind me to never visit one of your Webpages.

Luckily, I can touch-type, because the temporary blindness induced by
that site when the bright yellow irradiated my retinas still hasn't
entirely faded.

Quoth Georg Hackl: "American beer is the first successful attempt at
diluting water."