Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

Reid Linnemann lreid at cs.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 3 20:36:23 UTC 2009

Written by Wojciech Puchar on 06/03/09 15:15>>

>> I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing at your hypocritical
>> observation here. The whole reason this tangled mess of threads even
>> exists is because you were aggressive in your own response to the
>> potential donor.
>>
>> That's all I have to say. The sooner this thread and its godforsaken
>> stepchildren die, the better.
>>

> so stop posting and shut up about "being aggressive" to "potential
> donor"==real spammer.

I don't see why I should accept that order. You have no supporters of
your rude and outlandish behavior, and you get worse with each
criticism. You do not represent FreeBSD, the FreeBSD foundation, or the
freebsd-questions mailing list. You can have whatever ridiculous
opinions you want, and I and others can rebut them to our heart's
content, but do not presume that you have some right or privilege to
tell anyone on this list to "shut up" and "stop posting". Thank you.