Sponsoring FreeBSD

Ruben de Groot mail25 at bzerk.org
Wed Jun 3 08:35:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 05:48:29PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar typed:
> >every donation is highly welcome. Please have a look at
> > http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/sponsors.shtml
> >
> >As you can see, every donor is mentioned, no matter how
> >small the amount. They'll display a link for donations
> >of $5,000 or more, and a logo for donations of $10,000
> >or more.
> >
> finally clear rules! Exactly what i said in the beginning - add two zeroes
> to 50-100$ to get good advert.

Do you suffer from memory loss? This is exactly what Boris Samorodov said on
may 27, and you responded to his message, so you didn't miss it. The "rules"
were clear from then on.
And again, they don't offer 50-100$ one time, they offer it PER MONTH.

I agree with a lot of your statements on this list, but here I think your
still trying to cover up for a too fast response. let it go. even better:
say you're sorry.

Ruben