Open_Source

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:00:34 UTC 2009

in my case i have the following:

Multiple linux/bsd distributions: (RHEL, SuSE, FreeBSD + commercial
UNIX as AIX)
Monitoring Application:(Cacti, Nagios, MRTG)
Backup utility:(rsync, tar, mondo)
Content Management system:(Jommla, Durpal)
Virtualization:(Wine)
Web Server:(Apache)
Web filtering:(Squid, dansgaurdian + blacklist)
Mail System:(Qmail, Postfix, sendmail)
DB:(MySQL)
Scripting:(Shell/bash,Perl,PHP)
Servers: IBM SystemX and SystemP, DELL