openoffice.org-3.01 packages available (i386)

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jun 2 11:01:34 UTC 2009

El día Tuesday, June 02, 2009 a las 12:52:50PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar escribió:

> >I have the package for openoffice 3.2m49 for the FreeBSD 7.2/amd64
> >available for the languages EN and pt_BR in UTF-8, with
> >full support for cups.
> >
> >If you are interested, I can upload the package (120Mb) in the
> >tinderbox.
> >
> >I think it is interesting for the FreeBSD community, as
> >with this port, FreeBSD is much ahead then the Linux office package
>
> I don't understand why it's ahead, or behind or whatever.
> Just good you made read to use openoffice binary package.
>
> Those who needs openoffice program will say thanks. Those who rarely needs
> openoffice will say too - including me. thanks!

I'd like to give this a try as well on 8-CURRENT; for the moment I have
my own compiled from the ports as:

$ pkg_info | fgrep openoffice
es-openoffice.org-3.2.20090412 Integrated wordprocessor/dbase/spreadsheet/drawing/chart/br

which works fine, but on quit it crashes while closing the display,
which could also be a bug in X11 libs or even in CURRENT; that's why I'd
like to try it with your pkg;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211