Stable Mail Server And Web Mail

Tim Judd tajudd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:21:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Wojciech Puchar <
wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

>  I just had my first answer to this setup.  only roughly 5% of the volume
>> of
>>

> on what planet do You live? really at least 80% of mail that comes to my
> servers are spam. spamassassin deletes far over 95% of it fortunately.

You don't follow context very well.

with the setup I'm talking about, only 5% of the total volume currently
received is spam.  and that's a guestimate.

My point is that this is 5% coming through without using an anti-spam
product.  I was trying to get a feel for the software combination I spoke
about, how effective it was without anti-spam.

And then I said that the last 5% can be cleaned up by using anti-spam
software.

I won't elaborate to you any more.