Failing to compile a new kernel

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Tue Jul 28 20:30:09 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 11:08:57 am gula nito wrote:
> Hello, Im trying to compile a new kernel, but when I try to make it , I
> receive the following error:
> *
> ***Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TEST28JUL09.
> ***Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src.
> ***Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src.*
>
> The last "MAKE" that appears in the terminal was *"MAKE=make sh
> /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh TEST28JUL09"*
>
> I adjunt the configuration file
>
> Thanks!

You have to include the actual error messages. The error 1 is just telling you
that you had an error. You have scbus, da, and miibus, which are the most
common errors that I see. I didn't see anything else. Post the error messages
and maybe some one will see what you did wrong.

You should probably include a "uname -a".

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA