svn+ssh server only

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Mon Jul 27 13:11:39 UTC 2009

On Jul 26, 2009, at 7:35 PM, Kalle Møller wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to make a ssh+svn server only (apache is installed, but
> that is
> for view.vc)

For what its worth, I just built a new svn server (to replace my old
apache-based svn server that should have been replaced years ago, but
it kept on doing the job).

This time, I used a very simple set up, using svnserve without any
authentication. I use pf to limit access to the small number of IP
addresses that I use. This setup is super-simple, fast, and secure
enough for my needs.

-- John