Restarting daemons after portupgrade/portmanager

Axel axel at glemsk.net
Sat Jul 25 11:20:15 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply!

I want to make the upgrade process as easy as possible, so I guess that
I'll set up automated restart of daemons (unless you think it's a bad idea).

Is it okay to send a restart signal using AFTERINSTALL, or should the
restart wait until after portmanager has updated all dependencies etc (=
make a shell script)?

Axel