freebsd 7.2 amd64 jail ip lost connection ?

Thomas Wahyudi thomas at sanbe-farma.com
Fri Jul 24 02:57:09 UTC 2009

hi all

I have freebsd 7.2 amd64 installed on IBM server with dual NIC but i
only use one and put 2 ip address ( aliases ) on that NIC the other left
unuse, using ezjail I create one jail. All is working fine but there is
something strange happening, every 1 or two minute that jail ip can't be
reach from other computer, i have to make crontab to issue "ifconfig
bce0 x.x.x.x/32" alias every minute to make it reachable again. Thats
make connection to this ip sometimes is normal sometimes is very slow. I
there something that i miss or doing wrong ?

best regards
thomas