good morning to all

Anton Shterenlikht mexas at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 10:28:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 03:20:45PM +0530, malathi selvaraj wrote:
> 1. ya i  follow srandarad installation.
> 2.during the installation all it run fine
> 3.i dn't get congratulations!

if you didn't get to "Congratulations" it is likely your installation
has failed.

Have you read the handbook on this?

I would perhaps repeat the installation process and make sure
everything goes well, and you get to the very end.

> *Dmesg:*
>
> BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.02
> consoles: internal video/keyboard
> BIOS drive c: is disk0
> BIOS 638KB/513984KB available Memory
>
> FreeBsd/i386 bootstrap loader,Revision 1.1
> (root at walker.cse.buffalo.edu fri may1 06:50 UTC 2009)
> unable to load a krnel!
> /
>   can't load'kernal'
>   Type '?' for a list of commands 'help' for more detailed hlep
> OK
>

> this message  will display when i reboot the system .

no I meant when you boot from DVD. When you get the first installation
screen, probably choosing the language, do a screen scroll, and
post what you see there.

--
Anton Shterenlikht
Room 2.6, Queen's Building