[Fwd: Re: Steps to upgrade from 7.0-RELEASE to 7.1-RELEASE]

Akenner SlackWareWolf at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 00:27:45 PST 2009

Hi,

I've continued reading to keep myself updated with info used, and I have
a few questions about what I've seen about freebsd-update:

I've read not to use FreeBSD-update AND cvsup together, and so I've
decided to go along with this as to not cause problems for myself.

Does FreeBSD-update have any benefit over the cvsup method? I've heard
you don't have to go single user and a few other things, but does it
have any actual benefit?

Thanks,

-Allen