[7.1-RELEASE-p2 amd64] NFS mount in fstab hangs duringmountcritremote execution

Arjan van der Oest arjan.van.der.oest at worldmax.nl
Thu Jan 29 11:21:15 PST 2009

To make it even stranger, a new fresh installed box has no problems with this configuration. The difference between these two : on the problem box I enabled NFS client during installation with sysinstall, on the working box I've just added the nfs_client_enable="YES" flag manually to rc.conf.

I would suspect that the sysinstall approach would do the same (as it looks like it) but now I suspect sysinstall does something else too that breaks the config.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind Regards,
Worldmax Operations B.V.

Arjan van der Oest