PHP 5 Upgrade

Biju M. Varughese biju at cyber-gear.com
Thu Jan 29 05:51:43 PST 2009

Dear Support:

We are trying to install PHP 5 on our VDS server. However, we are
getting the below error messages.

/ports/lang/php5# make
php5-5.2.6_2 cannot be installed: bad X_WINDOW_SYSTEM setting; valid
value is 'xorg'.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /ports/lang/php5.
cybergearnetworknine /ports/lang/php5#

/ports/lang/php5# make install
===>  php5-5.2.6_2 cannot be installed: bad X_WINDOW_SYSTEM setting;
valid value is 'xorg'.
*** Error code 1

Please advise how to proceed. The package is available in
/ports/lang/php5/ location.

Regards

Biju M Varughese
Assistant Manager - Development
Cyber Gear

P.O. Box 53735
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: (971 4) 331-2627, Fax: (971 4) 331-8812
Email: biju at cyber-gear.com
http://www.cyber-gear.com
http://www.cyber-gear.com/7awards
http://www.cyber-gear.com/gogreen

VISIT OUR ASSOCIATE SITES:
http://www.Click2Advertising.com
http://www.DXB.com
http://www.DubaiCityGuide.com
http://www.eTicketsNetwork.com
http://www.Go-Green.ae
http://www.MiddleEastDirectory.com
http://www.MiddleEastEvents.com
http://www.MiddleEastPostBox.com
http://www.PressReleaseNetwork.com
http://www.UAEToday.com

This message has been checked for all known viruses by McAfee. No
liability is accepted by virtue of checking this message and you are
recommended to have in place your own anti-virus detection procedures.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error or virus free. CYBER GEAR does not accept liability for any
improper, incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

P please consider the environment... only print this email if you
really need to.