Steps to upgrade from 7.0-RELEASE to 7.1-RELEASE

Akenner SlackWareWolf at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 21:57:46 PST 2009

RW wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:07:46 -0700
> Tim Judd <tajudd at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Nothing really beats the CVS way.  And when I tried a 7.0 to a 7.1,
>> it wanted like >30,000 updates and was taking forever.
>>

> It seems to me that most people that come to this list with base-system
> update problems are using  freebsd-update.

This is going to seem stupid, but instead of making a new topic, can
someone link to me a working link of the handbook where you update your
CVS and so on?  I know that on the FreeBSD page there is a handbook that
has exactly what I'm looking for, and for some reason I'm having trouble
finding it even though I used to have it saved but I don't anymore and I
wanted to get CVS sources updated so I can do some updating.

Thanks