Registry corrupt?

Jack L. Stone jacks at sage-american.com
Fri Jan 23 06:53:50 PST 2009

During an upgrade from fbsd-6.3 --> fbsd-7.0, something strange happened.
Some of the programs will not run after rehash or even when given the
precise path to the program. System doesn't "see" several but not all
programs. I've upgraded several servers (using source files -- cvsup)
withoug any such problem. It's just this one machine.

I've suspected the registry is not updating, but really don't know as I've
never encountered this issue before in all the years using FBSD.

Any ideas?

Jack

(^_^)
Happy trails,