FreeBSD Transition Questions.

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Wed Jan 21 10:03:03 PST 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:50:55AM -0800, Kurt Buff wrote:

> And, unfortunately, that doesn't help. I think the procedure described
> by George Davidovich is your best bet.

I haven't used Thunderbird in a very long time, but . . . can't you
import emails from OE to Thunderbird on the MS Windows system, then move
them from the MS Windows system to the FreeBSD system and import them to
Thunderbird there?

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth Niccolo Machiavelli: "It is a common failing of man not to take