Is there any tools can build a mirror of portsnap?

Razor fblist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:36:44 PST 2009

Thank you. I have checked out the shell script for mirroring. I read the
notes in the script. My company may have a few user of portsnap. But they
usually complain about the portsnap mirror on the internet is so slow. My
company doesn't have a proxy, it seems to be using NAT. So if I change the
interval of running the mirror script to a few hours, it should not consume
lots of existing mirrors bandwidth?