age driver cannot handle af18

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Sun Jan 18 17:43:30 PST 2009

Just testing the age driver on 7.1-RELEASE and got this error. Can
anyone tell me why this might be happening before I go delving into the
src?

If I ping I get sendto: Address family not supported by protocol family.

Surprisingly, this driver is now working- despite the fact that it ws
having issues previously which changed with the power source. Also est1
on the cpu (dual core, so this issue is on the second core) is still
having trouble, and iwn trouble (testing the backported driver for 7.1
thanks to Brandon) seems to be with scanning, so I'm left wondering
about my acpi.

What info should I be posting here to help find an answer to these
questions plaguing me? :) BTW I'm still reading the developers book and
soon be working on the arch book.