FreeBSD Boot Manager

Michael Copeland michael.copeland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:04:17 PST 2009

also, doing it the way i suggested will still give you the option to
re-select windows, and then from there right back to freebsd is you
accidentally hit the wrong button. creates a nice loop.
eg: machine boots, windows shows you "Windows XP" or "FreeBSD"
you select FreeBSD, you get the menu you want from there
F1 FreeBSD
F2 Microsoft Windows
F5 DiskX
Selecting windows will take you back to the windows loader, and then you
could select windows or freebsd.