Nature is Closer than You Think

Selayang Springs info at selayangsprings.net
Fri Jan 9 01:00:58 PST 2009

   Nature is Closer than You Think At:

   [pic.JPG]

   [MASA.jpg] Another successful project by:
   MASA Group of Companies
   Developed by:
   Barisan Tenaga Perancang (M) Sdn Bhd

   At this early stage of preparation of the whole marketing campaign,
   the developer is offering, only to the first 100 interested clients ,
   the possibility of a personalized preview of our show room at Selayang
   Spring.

   Visit us at our show unit at Selayang hot spring water pools (air
   panas) in Jalan Ipoh (see the reverse side for a detailed location
   map). Show unit is going to be open every day including Sundays and
   Public Holidays 11 am until 11 pm.

   Let us surprise you with the absolutely special and unique offer that
   we have prepared for the first 100 clients. .

   Phase 1 `Block Damar` consists of a 22 floors residential building in
   the greenest area of Selayang near to the city but still away from the
   downtown havoc and crowd. The whole project covers an area of roughly
   19 acres right on the side of one of the very few Malaysian Spring Hot
   Water sites which is mostly surrounded by a National Reserve Park
   under the control of F.R.I.M.

   [masasmall.jpg] MASA Group of Companies is going to enhance this area
   by developing a new and unique quality living concept that, added to
   the remarkable offer prepared for the first 100 clients, will really
   make your visit to our show unit a unique and enjoyable experience.

   Looking forward to welcome you at your future `Gate to the green`

   Selayang Springs Condominium......

   ......the special place you will call HOME

   Exclusive Marketing Agent:

   [Exclusive.jpg] Properties Sdn. Bhd. (823167-A)
   Registered Real Estate Agent E(1) 1213

   Financier:
   [Banks.jpg]

   For further information or pre-viewing appointment please call:
   Tel. 03-6131 1223 / 03-6131 1224 / 03-7803 6692
   Mobile: 016-626 9222
   Email: sales at reigroup.com.my

   Location Map:

   [map.jpg]

   [1]Click here to stop receiving email from us