issue with extra top level domain appened to mail

Matthew Davidson [DATACOM] MatthewDa at datacom.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 16:56:39 PST 2009

>Do you have unusual options like FEATURE(always_add_domain ...) set up?

I haven't made any changes to the sendmail configuration.  It's straight
out of the CD vanila 6.3 "Standard" install.  I'm completetly stumped.
If I build with 6.1,  I don't have any issue.  If I build with 6.4,
same problem.

I might try rebuilding as 'matdav.datacom.com'.  Perhaps it's some bug
specific to the '.nz' TLD,  but that seems unlikely.

Matt