Anybody using Lenovo S110?

eculp at casasponti.net eculp at casasponti.net
Thu Jan 8 09:59:36 PST 2009

I bought a Lenova S10 for my wife.  It comes with WindowsXP and while
configuring it for her  I found it to be a nice, new generation
laptop.  I liked it well enough to consider buying another for me and
installing FreeBSD but I would like to see what works and doesn't work.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

ed

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
"Fracaso es la oportunidad de reiniciar con mas inteligencia"  Henry Ford