Help with dmesg

Rem P Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 00:04:46 PST 2009

I just finished installing clamav with clamav-milter and everything
seems to be loading fine via rc.conf.  But I get this message at bootup
and I have no idea what gives:

 >554 5.0.0 /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 48: unknown configuration line "
 >"
 >Jan  7 23:32:32 bsd sm-mta[1307]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root):
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf:
 >line 48: unknown configuration line "\n"

As stated earlier clamav is loading fine, and freshclam is updating the
database at startup.  I would appreciate some enlightenment as to the
meaning of the dmesg.

TIA,

Rem