Drop-box application in the FreeBSD ports?

Frederique Rijsdijk frederique at isafeelin.org
Wed Jan 7 03:41:18 PST 2009

Hello,

I've been looking for drop-box functionality for a while, but I can't
find any in the ports. Perhaps it's there but I'm not looking for the
right keywords.

Preferably something that's completely web-based (PHP) (no FTP or SCP)
and maintenance-free.

For example: a user uploads a (set of) file(s), and the application
returns a hashed URL that can be passed on to the person that can then
download the file(s). After downloading (or after a certain period of
time) the file will be removed automaticaly.

Is there any such thing in the ports for FreeBSD, or perhaps something
not in the ports?

Thanks,

-- FR