Createing a package.

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Jan 3 09:23:08 PST 2009

I have managed to build OO on a machine of the same architecture as I want
to run it oon. The target machine does not seem to be capable of building
it. I suspect that it does not have enough memory.

Can I create a package on the "donor" machine to move this to the target
machine? Or is there a better way to do this?

programs.