Regarding DVD/CD request

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:33:10 PST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 2:19 PM, RAMASUBRAMANIAN VENKITESWARAN
<ramanvenkatamani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir/Madam,
>                     I am a student studying in an Indian  University.I
> recently heard of  FREE BSD Operating system.To have a try on the Operating
> system I tried to download it.But,I could not download the Operating
> system,since it is bulky.Can you send DVD/CDs of Free BSD by mail?
> Please Reply.

Where in India? There are people on the list from India, if you
specify the location more accurately possibly someone from nearby
location could send you the required CD/DVD's and provide guidance on
starting up with FreeBSD, as well.

--

The odds are a million to one against your being one in a million.