ALT key kills window/application

devindg dgarcia.tamu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:25:09 PST 2009

At this present time, I don't have the option of using a different keyboard.
I did, however, run the various commands that you suggested. Here are the
results:

ls -l /dev/ukbd0 -> crw-------  1 root  wheel    0,  95 Feb 18 23:57
/dev/ukbd0
dmesg | grep ^ukbd -> ukbd0: <Logitech Logitech USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev
1.10/15.00, addr 3> on uhub0
usbdevs -v ->  http://www.nabble.com/file/p22258756/usbdevs.txt usbdevs.txt

I will do some Googling around to see if this is a HAL/DBUS problem. Thanks
again.