OT: The official stool for FreeBSD users?

Chris Whitehouse cwhiteh at onetel.com
Tue Feb 24 13:03:31 PST 2009

Mel wrote:
> On Monday 23 February 2009 10:56:20 Chad Perrin wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 08:18:16PM -0800, Charles Oppermann wrote:
>>> http://www.yankodesign.com/2008/11/07/i-dont-wanna-grow-up-im-a-big-kid-n
>>> ow/
>> I think it might for a great "official stool" for FreeBSD as soon as the
>> designer's site is usable without Flash.
>
> It is, you just miss adblock or similar.

flashblock https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/433

Believe it or not it really does reduce rage and frustration at
adobe/macromedia refusing to recognise FreeBSD as a real operating
system. At least when those little placeholder buttons pop up you can
think Hah kept you out you b*stards.

Chris