video editor

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Tue Feb 24 10:21:48 PST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:17:15 -0900
Mel <fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

> I've actually had bad experiences with mencoder.

well i've been successful in joining, but i think there was a
slight deterioration in quality. i likely didn't use it properly,
because i simply followed the instructions on that page i found on the
web. i'll be examining things more closely and trying different things
with it later.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's