hi

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Mon Feb 23 23:06:57 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 02:28:51AM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:52:00 -0700, Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> wrote:
> >
> > Wait -- what?  Keeping it out of the core isn't good enough . . . ?
>
> I'm sorry Chad.  I lost you there.  What 'core' are we talking about?

I'm talking about the base system, as opposed to the ports system.  Sorry
about the confusion, I've been reading a lot about core-vs.-library
choices for a couple of different programming languages, and accidentally
swapped terminology when referring to FreeBSD.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Quoth C. Hoare: "Two ways of constructing software: (1) make it so