hp TC4200 tablet

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Mon Feb 23 12:56:13 PST 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:32:49 +0100
Roland Smith <rsmith at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Could be that the serial hardware is b0rken.
>
> Or the serial chip is fried.

the tablet works fine with ubuntu.

> Chek if you have any weird settings for
> sio0 in /boot/device.hints.

ok thx!

i got this post on the freebsd forum from kamakazi:
"
The kernel module is really only for wacom tablets.

To use the Xorg driver you have to run Xorg without HAL support.
Bartosz is working on following the recent Xorg changes, but a lot of
things have happened there, so it will take some time for the driver to
catch up with that stuff."

so it is possible that fbsd7.1 may not be able to handle the tablet.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's