Accessing the complete log (rlog)

Mel fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net
Wed Feb 11 00:07:37 PST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009 22:13:09 Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc wrote:

> 	Is it possible that you CVS server does not support "rlog" because of
> recursion? Do you think it could be possible to enable rlog?

Easy work-around:
hop over to /usr/share/examples/cvs/cvs-supfile. Read/edit.
Install /usr/ports/net/cvsup-without-gui.
Run cvsup -L2 /path/to/edited/cvs-supfile

cvs log locally, all you want ;)

Space needed:
# du -sh /home/ncvs
3.7G    /home/ncvs

(Though I think reading the commitlogs for starters would help a lot.
Committers are actually providing proper(tm) information there).

--
Mel

    and never get to the software part.