please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

Chris Knight boheme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:06:22 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:37 PM,  <william at futurecis.com> wrote:
> Score 1 to Chris, nice come-back. Flame on!!

It is not my intention to flame.  I am simply defending my right to
make a simple one-liner joke.

In my opinion, it is the people who have gone rabidly on the offensive
who are trying to incite a flame war.

You asked a joke question, and I gave you a joke answer.  It's all fun
and games until someone shouts "HITLER!".

-Chris