please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

Chris Knight boheme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:03:05 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Steve Bertrand <steve at ibctech.ca> wrote:
> Chris Knight wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at msu.edu> wrote:
>>> To make fun of someone's ignorance is not humorous.
>>> It is offensive and small.
>>
>> We are going to have to agree to disagree.
>
> I read in a posting recently by a very, very prominent and respected
> member of the Internet community that agreeing to disagree is very
> disrespectful.
>
> In other words, you are accepting the fact that someone is wrong without
> finding a solution.

That is an incredibly narrow minded and arrogant way of looking at
things.  Opinions are not facts, they are flavors of belief.,
variances of ethos, and aspects of personalities.   What you are
saying is that one opinion is right, and that all others are wrong;
and in my opinion that is bull excrement.

I clearly stated in my earlier post that "It is my opinion", and if
your assertion is that my opinion is wrong and that yours is right
then you really need to see a priest about your god complex.  Forget a
shrink, you are long past that point.

-Chris