please remove all search results with name Constantin Stalzer

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Tue Feb 10 17:45:21 PST 2009

michael copeland wrote:

> on a side note, i can't believe this has kept going

Either can I. It's a flame-war, and I became part of it (tsk).

I just so want this list to be a good place for newcomers as I once was,
that I'd rather try to keep the list clean, and very much dislike it
when someone tries to challenge the integrity of a very well respected,
long term member of the list.

This thread is done for me now. Bring back on the IPv6 questions....

Steve