Dabber Newsletter - Feb 2009

Daniel Daboczy - DABBER dd at dabber.tv
Wed Feb 4 16:55:06 PST 2009

Dabber Newsletter

New video player examples

We´ve been working hard on presenting different variations of the
kind ofthan just coolknowledge as the glueapplications and services oufor the 'wow-factor', while otherstheir business while others need our dstep from idea to an well-visited website. Whis ready to take you from static to stunning! See examples

 Client example

We are proud to show you an example of a very succesful client case. We
werapproach thethe experience and
Visit the web site:
 About us

Dabber is an Internet start-up, focused on helping you change the way
you cit´s alsit. The old days o
We offer a wide range of online video solutions that are innovative,
affordmanagement platfointuitive 3D video plascene as well as in web devtechnology with an understanding of what
Visit our web site: www.