intel 64-bit version?

William Gordon Rutherdale will.rutherdale at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 3 05:36:38 PST 2009

I'm using the amd64 version of FreeBSD for an HP Pavillion using an
Intel Core 2 Quad processor (Q6600).

So far it's doing fine with the processor.  There are some driver
problems, for instance no sound.  However, as I'm using this machine as
a compute server, I'm ignoring those limitations.  I ran some parallel
computation problem on it and got good performance out of it.

-Will