Hardware virtualization

Nenad Mihajlovic nenad at venturis.hu
Wed Dec 30 22:16:53 UTC 2009

 Hello,

For the Intel processors VT support, you can check up on

http://ark.intel.com/VTList.aspx
go for no less than dual-core 8400.

and for the AMD desktop processors, here:

http://products.amd.com/en-us/DesktopCPUResult.aspx
and some of new X4 phenoms.

Either AMD or Intel, both are good choice, we have run numerous environments
here without any problem.
For the serious application you might want to go for the Xeon or Opteron
family, though.

Regards,
Nenad