Missing library building "Amarok"

Frank Wißmann frank.wissmann41 at web.de
Wed Dec 30 16:45:18 UTC 2009

Lowell Gilbert schrieb:
> Frank Wißmann <frank.wissmann41 at web.de> writes:
>
>> Hi all!
>> When building "Amarok" I get the following message:
>>
>> Error: shared library "sgutils.1" does not exist
>>
>> How can I obtain more information about it and where can I get it?
>>

> You need to give more details.  In particular, more context around where
> that error shows up.

Hi!
So you mean executing "frank -v" helps? :-)
To be serious I solved the problem in the meantime by removing the
dependency "libgpod" which I truly don't need. Afterwards "Amarok" built
well through and is working fine.
Thanks for your thoughts and have a happy new year all!

Greetings Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle
and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken
it may be fair words shall prevail