flash-plugin and epiphany

Thomas Adam thomas.adam22 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:04:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 06:01:17AM +0900, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
> Hello, my desktop's memory is so low (256M). Therefore i can not run
> firefox. Instead, i'm running epiphany. That's too proper to me. Anyway
> is there any way to install flash plugin with epiphany? Currently, my
> version is 8.0-RELEASE. Really i want to see YouTube under FreeBSD!

Why don't you just use something like dl-youtube, and then use mplayer or
something to view the video?

Oh, and last I checked, RAM is cheap --- why can't you at least get 512?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.