portaudit php vulnerabilities

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:45:41 UTC 2009

> For the past week or so, portaudit has been warning me that the
> installed version of php on my system (php5-5.2.11_1) has known
> vulnerabilties. Fair enough. However, I've not seen a fix in the ports
> tree since then. Is my only option to deinstall php until this gets
> fixed?

Hi.  I've been experiencing the same problem.  Apparently 5.2.12 is
not in the ports yet, but probably will be soon.

If found it necessary to do some port-related commands even though
5.2.11 is currently blacklisted by portaudit.  You can use
DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES in your commands as outlined here until there
is an updated port:

http://www.ivorde.ro/FreeBSD_force_port_installation_upgrade_even_though_portaudit_reports_vulnerability_for_it-64.html