Firefox 3.5 and Epiphany crashing since the GNOME 2.28 update

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 05:49:05 UTC 2009

I am suddenly running into the same problem. I was running Firefox 2.0... and when I right-clicked an image and selected "save as" the program segment-faulted. I upgraded to firefox-3.0.16_1,1. Same issue. I'm guessing it's related to some other port that got updated along the way.

Data:
FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE
Running blackbox-0.70.1_2
======

 "What did you do?" the man holding the flashlight asked.

 "I put down a spider," he said, wondering why the man didn't see; in the beam of yellow light the spider bloated up larger than life. "So it could get away."