microphone in FreeBSD 8.0

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:19:30 UTC 2009

Hi!

My system: FreeBSD 8.0 GNERIC i386, KDE 4.3.4
mixer
Mixer vol      is currently set to  57:57
Mixer pcm      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer speaker  is currently set to  75:75
Mixer line     is currently set to  75:75
Mixer mic      is currently set to  82:82
Mixer cd       is currently set to  75:75
Mixer rec      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer igain    is currently set to  81:81
Mixer ogain    is currently set to  78:78
Mixer line1    is currently set to  75:75
Mixer line2    is currently set to  56:56
Mixer line3    is currently set to  46:46
Mixer dig1     is currently set to  69:69
Mixer dig2     is currently set to  54:54
Mixer dig3     is currently set to  54:54
Mixer phin     is currently set to  56:56
Mixer phout    is currently set to  56:56
Mixer video    is currently set to  75:75
Recording source: mic

Microphone on KDE 4.3.4 doesn't work. I use Skype, sound is okay but the other
site don't hear me. I did try Audacity and microphone doesn't work too.
If I talk in the microphe I hear myself in the speakers. If I "mute"
microphone in KMixer, there are no differencies. I still hear myself in the
speakers.

Thanks in advance.
Mitja
--------