freebsd-doc-en

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:54:26 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 23 December 2009 01:42:32 you wrote:
> On 23/12/2009 2:03 π.μ., ajtiM wrote:
> > My system: FreeBSD 8.0

> Something to do with the new Ghostscript version, most of the doc
> package builds are broken. I was pointed to this patch
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/92500 and it continued for a while but it
> errored out again with a different message (Bounding box not found).
> Still, you may wish to give it a try.

I didn't try a patch because there are a new version but now I have a new
problem:

../../share/images/articles/building-products/freebsd-branches.png
Error: no BoundingBox found.
pnmtopng: bad magic number - not a ppm, pgm, or pbm file
Error: no BoundingBox found.
*** Error code 1
==> Warning: BoundingBox not found!
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/misc/freebsd-doc-en.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/misc/freebsd-doc-en.

===>>> make failed for misc/freebsd-doc-en
===>>> Aborting update

Mitja
--------
http://starikarp.redbubble.com