Blacklisting a SourceForge mirror from ports?

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Wed Dec 23 17:45:02 UTC 2009

I don't know about blacklisting, however you may want to look at the port
called fastest_sites:

/usr/ports/ports-mgmt/fastest_sites]$ cat pkg-descr
Find the fastest mirror for every mirror list in bsd.sites.mk.

Output is suitable for inclusion into make.conf.

WWW:
http://www.semicomplete.com/blog/geekery/freebsd-ports-master-sites-sorting.html

-jgh

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:38:01AM -0600, Kirk Strauser thus spake: