Problem with GPA

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:49:55 UTC 2009

When starting GPA from xfce4, I find numerous keys that I never placed
there. I am sure, because this is a fresh installation. Furthermore, it
is impossible for me to remove them. The following three links show
screen captures of what I am experiencing.

http://imagebin.ca/view/tFZKiY.html
http://imagebin.ca/view/9KQrIzgi.html
http://imagebin.ca/view/QcRONo4O.html

I tried to delete all GPG2 related programs, etc. and did fresh
installs of all of them; however, the problem persists. Since I am not
sure where GPA is getting these keys from, I don't know how to remove
them.

--
Carmel
carmel_ny at hotmail.com

A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.