How to make VirtualBox have higher (full screen) resolution?

Ed Jobs oloringr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:33:55 UTC 2009

On Monday 21 December 2009 12:48, Eric Le Goff wrote:
> My understanding from a previous post in this list (Around december
> 18th) was that VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run was specifically tied to the
> Linux kernel
> This also what I experimented.

i read it again, but what i get from the older post is that when the additions
are meant for linux guest. i could of course be wrong, because i haven't tried
the additions myself under FBSD, but i think that the additions would run
properly .

--
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to
understand.