problems with cups

Michal ml at infosec.pl
Fri Dec 18 21:12:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

Every time I choose "print" or "print preview" option in my X
applications (for example firefox, okular, thunderbird) then my system
freezes. WCPU of given program goes up to 100% very quickly and I cannot
kill it or even shut down the machine cleanly.

I got that problem both on 8.0 (amd64) and 7.2 (i386). It's all good
without cups-client. Problem occurs only after it is installed on my
systems.

Any ideas, please?
Michal
--
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." -William Wallace