Native PDF viewer

Rolf Nielsen listreader at lazlarlyricon.com
Wed Dec 16 03:04:26 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Since I don't have Linux compat layer activated, and I have no need for
it, I'd like to ask if anyone can suggest a native PDF viewer (I'm not
fond of the idea of installing a compat layer for just one application).
Currently I'm using GIMP to view PDF files, but since GIMP opens them
either as several single pictures (one per page) or one picture with
several layers (one layer per page), it gets a little hard to browse
through the pages, especially with big documents, e.g. my camera manual.

I founed several apps among the ports, too many to test them all, so if
anyone has ideas or can tell me what the pros and cons are for some of
those apps, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Rolf Nielsen